Airborne System Products
RIEGL VQ-780iThe NEW RIEGL VQ-780i is a high performance, rugged, lightweight, and compact airborne mapping sensor.
Minimal Setup No unnecessary gear. The hand launch takeoff and deep-stall landing are both versatile and simple and do not require any additional equipment onboard or on the ground. The aircraft features a clip-on tail and removable three-piece wing for easy transport and rapid assembly. The entire system packs down into one carry-on size case and one airline checkable case.
- Map more per flight
- Multiple payload options
- High precision
- Minimize need for ground control
- Operate from confined areas
- Small equipment footprint
- Digitised Linework
- Minimal setup time
- Automated checklist
- Intuitive mission planning
RIEGL VQ-580The V-Line Airborne Laser Scanner RIEGL VQ-580 provides high speed, non-contact data acquisition using a narrow near-infrared laser beam and a fast line scanning mechanism and was especially designed to measure on snow & ice.
- Main Features
- Glacier & Snowfield Mapping
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Topography & Mining
- Mapping of Lakesides & River Banks
- Corridor Mapping
- Especially designed to measure on snow & ice
- High-accuracy ranging based on echo digitization
and online waveform processing
- High laser repetition rate - fast data acquisition
- Multiple target capability - unlimited number
- Perfectly linear scan lines
- Compact, rugged and lightweight design
- Electrical interfaces for GPS data string and Sync Pulse (1PPS)
- Mechanical interface for IMU mounting
- Integrated LAN-TCP/IP interface
NEW VQ-840 GThe RIEGL VQ-840-G is a fully integrated compact airborne laser scanner for combined bathymetric and topographic surveying.
The system is offered with an optionally integrated and factory-calibrated GNSS/IMU system and can be complemented with an optional camera or IR rangefinder. The VQ-840-G is a compact and lightweight LiDAR system to be installed on various platforms including UAVs.
NEWVQ-880G IIThe design of the VQ-880-G II topo-bathymetric airborne laser scanning system allows flexible application of the integrated, factory-calibrated high-end GNSS/IMU system and of up to two cameras to meet specific requirements.
The design of the VQ-880-G II topo-bathymetric airborne laser scanning system allows flexible application of the integrated, factory-calibrated high-end GNSS/IMU system and of up to two cameras to meet specific requirements. Complemented by a RIEGL data recorder, the VQ-880-G II LiDAR system can be installed on various platforms in a straightforward way.